Digital Producer / Digital Project Manager – (Agency)
DIGITAL PRODUCER / DIGITAL PROJECT MANAGER – (AGENCY)
A Digital Project Manager / Web Project Manager / Producer is needed to join an exciting digital agency in Soho, London. As a Digital PM expect to play a key role within a highly passionate agency that delivers stunning digital solutions to some great brands. Read on...
With clients such as DDB, Mr Kipling and Lambretta (to name just a few), this innovative, independent digital agency specialises in user experience, interaction design and product development. Based just around the corner from Oxford Circus tube (Bakerloo, Central & Victoria lines) their modern, open plan offices are populated by a smart, fun and creative team of designers, developers and doers who are as passionate about the web and the latest technologies.
Joining as a Digital Project Manager / Web Project Manager / Producer you'll love working at the heart of a close-knit team, relishing the day-to-day communication with clients and going the extra mile to deliver exciting projects that exceed all expectations. Equally at home managing projects as you are confident controlling the budgets, you will be a key member of the team supporting the studio and simultaneously managing relationships client-side.
You should be the type of PM that understands the importance of working fast and delivering on time, but never, ever at the expense of quality.
To qualify... You will be a highly organised Digital Project Manager / Web Project Manager / Digital Producer or similar who is calm under pressure, loves all things digital and who can show:
- Previous agency experience in a Producer/Project Manager role.
- The ability to work autonomously- managing multiple projects and multiple clients simultaneously.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills- talking, writing etc.
- A love for solving problems for real businesses, no matter how large.
- A desire to build strong, respect-driven relationships with clients and your team.
- A need to prioritise and schedule.
- Experience with digital projects and a basic awareness of current technologies.
In return... You can expect to:
- Work in a dynamic, creative environment.
- Learn first-hand about how to start, grow and market new start-ups and products.
- Build exciting Apps that thousands of people will use and love.
- Team lunches, drinks and - dare we say it - parties.
- Flexible holidays (we’re all working hard to make the company successful).
With a culture that is fast-paced, ambitious, social and stimulating you will be joining a bunch of passionate, talented and enthusiastic people who thrive on producing exceptional solutions in an environment they truly love to be in. Get in touch...