Account Manager - Amazing Branding Agency: circa £30k
About the Agency
They are a successful brand consultancy agency that specialises in brand strategy, identity, experience and engagement. The agency continues to grow and grow year upon year, they are now 20+ people strong and are still expanding. They are a no nonsense agency and are very down to earth and full of very hard working individuals.
Account Manager Role
- As part of the firm's continued expansion they require an experienced and driven Account Manager to interface with key clients and manage the agency’s new Retail and various other accounts.
- A solid and proven track record within a brand design and identity agency is essential.
- The ideal Account Manager will have a minimum of 3 years experience within the Brand Design and Identity sector and would have previously worked on a large FMCG account and have exceptional client facing experience.
- The ideal Account Manager must have the confidence to contribute effectively to key client and internal meetings and be willing and able to express an opinion/voice of your own and most importantly don’t be afraid to show your personality. The agency is looking for an Account Manager who can roll up their sleeves and get involved with all aspects of the project including, strategy, creative, pitches and brainstorms.
Day to day Role
- You will work closely with the creative team in developing a design and identity concept for brands, you must have previous experience with briefing creative’s and understanding the creative / print process
- Work with consultants on developing the strategic direction of a brand whether it’s a brand launch, refresh, re-design, or re-positioning
- Work with the creative team and copywriters in developing a brands look and feel, you will have experience working on developing a brands colour palette, photography, illustration, iconography and typography
- Work with the creative department in developing brand guidelines and application of branding across collateral, internal communications, internal environments, DM, and online
- Arrange and conduct exploratory workshops with consultants and the wider project team
- Develop and execute employee engagement programmes to educate staff on latest brand developments, e.g. events, DM, Online
Essential skills for the Role
- You must have experience with logo development, working with creative, trafficking work through studios, working on pitches and have strategic / creative input in brainstorms
- You will be experienced in all aspects of Design and Branding and would have previously worked for a Design and Branding agency.
Superb agency, great role, an opportunity not to be missed
Account Managers send your CV’s over today to Rachael@fillrecruitment.com Mob: 07815 627734
If this role is not what you’re looking for, then don’t worry. At Fill Recruitment we specialise in all agency positions. We are currently recruiting for account handlers at Account Manager, Senior Account Manager, Account Director, Senior Account Director and Group Account Director levels.
If you would like to find out more please visit our website:www.fillrecruitment.com or try http://jobs.brandrepublic.com/employer/443/fill-recruitment-ltd/