Digital Account Director
Digital Account Director
BPL is a small but fast growing Marketing Communications agency based in Central London. Our people have worked for some of the biggest agencies and clients in the world.
We have a great list of clients including: The Guardian, Land Rover, 3, iRobot, The Royal British Legion and Robert Dyas.
We are a truly through the line business working across all on and off line media and content.
We are looking for an ambitious and professional Account Director to join our expanding digital team, based in the heart of London. The successful applicant, although at Account Director level, will still be turned on by being involved at the coal-face.
You’ll love, and be directly involved in, the creative process, you’ll love seeing the work in the public domain and you’ll excel when working in a multi-agency environment.
The role will primarily focus on driving digital and online activity for our Telco client, though the successful applicant will also be required to cover a very well known charity client and potentially other clients as the agency continues to grow - it’s an interesting time here at BPL and you’ll need to be as excited about it as we are.
The clients – Telco
BPL have been working with our Telco client for several years and as such they are a much-loved client. We work hard to deliver their online direct response and brand response advertising in the UK. It’s a very fast-paced and intensive account, working very closely alongside a global media agency to drive both the strategy and the delivery of the comms.
As we move through 2013 and beyond, opportunities abound to help this client continue to push boundaries, drive sale and grow and optimise the activity base across desktop and mobile.
We are very much seen not just as a “creative” agency, but an integral part of the technology delivery on this account and the successful applicant will need to be up to speed on the lingo. So if you know your adservers from your publishers, your HTML5 from your flash and your polites from your initials, then get in touch....you might be the one to hit the ground running.
Our main role to date has been to build and maintain their corporate and fund-raising websites in conjunction with a key supplier.
However, whilst it is key for us to continue in that role, there is an opportunity to help our client in other areas around marketing and fund-raising. As such, the successful applicant will be responsible for leading the growth of this account.
- Experience in direct response / brand response environments.
- Some experience at Account Director level, though experienced Senior Account Managers looking for a tep up should also apply.
- Extensive account handling experience on digital accounts in a digital, or integrated agency (minimum 5 years)
- Experience of directing and implementing digital interactive campaigns (minimum 3 years)
- Experience of Telco would be preferred but not essential.
- Experience of working closely with digital media agencies.
- Excellent communication skills (written, presentation and verbal).
- Strong motivational and management skills.
- Strong financial management.
- Excellent client service skills.
- Evidence of business development skills
For further information and to apply online please click on the "Apply Now" button