Search Planner- Central London- £25k
This highly progressive media agency is the International, digital performance media and analytics division of global network. Their client list is to die for and they are absolutely at the forefront of what’s happening with the convergence of media and technology in a world powered by data. Their demand side platform offering is arguably the best in market and when integrated seamlessly with search and social channels it makes a powerful proposition to any advertiser.
We are looking for an search planner who will focus on learning the search industry, developing business acumen, and gaining exposure to client strategies and what it takes to meet and exceed goals.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Provide daily support of account management, including preparation for contact via phone, email and/or direct with clients, project, production & management teams
- Aid in the development, management and coordination of campaign strategies for multiple clients at once
the Search Planner MUST have/be:
- Bachelors degree
- 1+ years of work experience in an account management or account support role focused.
- Be able to speak to a business proficient level in either German or Swedish
- Possess general knowledge of direct marketing principles and strategies
- Have polished presentation, communication and listening skills
- Have strong organizational skills being able to manage multiple projects at once
Dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell.... we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.