Senior Social Account Manager - Central London
Position: Senior Social Account Manager - Central London
We are currently representing an award winning Social Media agency that is based in the heart of London who are a full-service social media agency and part of a bigger well known group. They are growing rapidly, with room for candidates to grow and shape their role. The successful candidate will be a self-starter, entrepreneurial and a “make-it-happen” person. As the team grows, the successful candidate will be expected to manage Account Managers and Account Executives as required; ensuring work is delegated for maximum efficiency.
The Senior Account Manager (SAM) will perform a crucial function in servicing their blue chip clients and ensuring the campaigns they create are innovative, creative and – above all – effective.
Main responsibilities will include;
- Lead and manage the day-to-day delivery of work and the wider team on a range of digital & social projects;
- Work with the Business Director, planners and wider team on development and implementation of social media and strategic communications solutions
- Researching clients’ market and competitors
- Proof-read and internally approve copy
- Secure client approval on work
- Manage regular and consistent contact with clients;
- Troubleshoot client issues
- Draft client-facing proposals, incorporating estimates and timelines for projects, with input from the wider team (Business Director, PMs, tech leads etc.)
- Work with the Business Director to manage account finances
Key requirements will also include;
- Experience managing crises effectively is desirable;
- Experience creating client-facing presentations and proposals, crafting inputs from different sources into a clear, concise and effective output;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in all client and internal documentation and emails;
- Solid writing and editing skills with the ability to review others work;
- Demonstrated experience in social, digital marketing and online research;
- Demonstrated experience delivering social campaigns for blue-chip clients;
- Demonstrated experience managing budgets and more junior account team members;
- Proven client servicing skills, including demonstrated understanding of how to manage and operate client accounts day-to-day, identify opportunities and manage client issues;
- The ability to effectively prioritise and work on multiple projects;
- Strong communications skills including the ability to influence cooperation from others.
The successful candidate must have previous agency experience (approx 3 years) of managing social or digital projects for major blue chip clients and display passion for social and how it can add value to client business. In addition, you should enjoy being part of the strategic and creative process, whilst also being organised in day-to-day work, ensuring the highest level of client service, and remaining solutions-focused.
They are offering up to £35000 plus the opportunity to grow into an Account Director within 12 months.
ASG – Connecting Marketing Businesses with the very best Talent.
We are a leading Permanent, Contract and Executive Search Consultancy specialising in key areas within Marketing that includes:
- Marketing Technology, Design and Development (IT)
- Digital Marketing (New Media)
- Campaign/Project Management
- Print/Packaging Manufacturing & Print Management
- Creative Services
- Client Services
- Related BPO (business process outsourcing)
Our experienced consultants each have their own sectors of expertise offering their services across all areas of business from Production, Operations and Design through to Sales, Client Services, Marketing and all levels of senior management and directorship.
asg – www.asginternational.co.uk