Sales Manager - Enterprise Solutions - Mobile Marketing and Technology
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate a good level of experience in proposal preparation and the implementation of business development strategies alongside a proven track record in Enterprise SaaS sales.
Candidates should have strong experience in maximising opportunity through both direct and indirect sales channels and whilst mobile experience would be preferred it’s not a necessity for the right candidate. The successful candidate should be at least degree qualified.
You will be responsible for driving new business in the Enterprise market sector, working into the Director of Enterprise Solution Sales and being supported by the Telesales and Presales functions within the business.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Identifying key target sectors and prospective clients.
- Daily sales and business development activities including planning and goal setting
- Meeting and exceeding sales goals while providing reliable forecasting.
- Working across the internal teams to deliver against client objectives.
- Maintaining in-depth knowledge of the competition and their offerings.
Required Experience & Qualifications:
- Strong experience in Sales or Business Development
- The successful candidate should be at least degree qualified
- Fundamental knowledge of the mobile industry including operating systems, devices and emerging technologies.
- Strong analytical and multi-tasking ability
- Excellent communication, organization and written skills
- Self-starter that works well individually as well as part of an integrated team
- Start up and / or mobile experience strongly desired
- Technology sales experience essential
If you want to make a difference and work with a top-rated team of talented individuals, come and join us. We offer a friendly, diverse work environment and very competitive benefits package. If this position is of interest to you and matches your background and career needs, we can’t wait to hear from you.