Senior Art Director - Mayfair - £65K
Senior Art Director for Industry Leading Digital Entertainment Company - £65K
Revolutionising the entertainment industry our client is reliably delivering content across multiple screens, defining the future of television. They have an impressive portfolio of clients of top international brands and Blue Chip Company’s including Channel 4.
The Role, Senior Art Director…
They are looking for a senior art director who has a lot of variation in their portfolio and can visualise ideas to clients, therefore you will need to concept quickly. A large part of your role as Art Director will be managing clients and presenting designs with a strong emphasis on collaboration, working closely with designers, user experience architects, developers and business team to inspire and lead.
As the Senior Art Director you will need to live and breathe design with a real passion for digital media.
- 5 years+ commercial experience for leading brands
- Strong varied portfolio
- Thorough understanding of digital strategy
- Experience designing for mobile/tablet
- Extensive experience: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Word, PowerPoint
- A strong ability to develop and communicate a vision and strategy to answer a brief.
Feel like you are perfect for this Senior Art Director Role and want to learn more? Please apply below!!