Integrated Designer – Marketing / Comms Agency – Buckinghamshire - £25,000 - £35,00 SW0146
A world-leading communications agency in their sector, this studio works with huge brands like Mercedes, Nike, Bayer and Shell.
With over 16 years carving a very respected name for themselves, steadily growing their creative offerings and with award winning results, this agency is a true delight to be a part of!
Working within the creative studio on a vast range of projects, the ideal graphic designer and or digital designer will have great creative flair, be a great pilot of Adobe CS and be able to interpret and deliver client briefs with a innovative eye.
The graphic designer and or digital designer will thrive on tight deadlines, enjoy the variation of multi-tasking and ooze confidence delivering projects from concept through to final artwork liaising with clients and colleagues along the way.
The ideal graphic designer and or digital designer will need to feel comfortable working across a wide range of disciplines including digital campaigns (web, maybe apps etc), print work (brochures, magazines etc), visual identity, illustration, campaign literature, and promotional materials.
Talented, creative professional with design or marketing agency background
- Expert Adobe CS (maybe some coding/Dreamweaver experience please)
- An innovative and creative thinker
- Excellent communicator and team player
- Able to interpret briefs accurately and work efficiently to deadlines
- Deliver consistently high-quality work from visual concepts to print-/digital-ready delivery
- Must enjoy all aspects of design and work well under pressure
- The ability to work on a multitude of simultaneous projects
- Experience in pitching to clients and great presentation skills
This is genuinely an awesome opportunity for a creative thinking and enthusiastic graphic designer and or digital designer so apply now with your CV AND portfolio!