Digital Project Manager - Midweight
Digital Project Manager – FMCG (quirky), Various. London. £35-45K.
Based in London, this is a multi award-winning digital agency where the best in the business aspire to work. This leading digital agency offers the entire range of campaigns, and are looking for a new mid-weight talent in their Project Management team to work on world-renowned brands.
THIS DIGITAL PROJECT MANAGER ROLE
Reporting to a Project Director and the Head of Project Management, you will be responsible for several fun campaigns. The work is predominantly Digital (but not limited solely to it).
• Management and development of junior Project Managers and Producers.
• Deliver large-budget projects within scope.
• Responsible for managing revenue, profitability, and maintaining client satisfaction.
• Develop project operational strategy.
THE IDEAL DIGITAL PROJECT MANAGER
This Project Manager must come from a leading London-based Digital agency, or have experience managing Digital Projects in a top London Integrated or traditional Ad agency. Previous FMCG experience is not an essential requirement for this Project Manager role, but Digital experience is crucial.
• Experience producing digital campaigns and managing projects.
• Strong familiarity of relevant Project Management software.
• Positive attitude and a passion for organisation.
• Mid-weight role in a world-renowned agency.
• Opportunity to work on major brands.
• Highly competitive salary and flexible benefits.
Don't miss out on this Digital Project Manager role. If you want to be considered, please click APPLY NOW and upload your CV.