Direct Marketing Specialist
|Salary - £50000 - £60000 per annum
Sector - Finance, B2B
|Date Posted: 06/03/2013|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced senior Direct Marketing Manager to join a leading financial services organisation on a temporary to permanent basis. Based on an initial 3-6 month contract with the option to then go permanent the role will be responsible for driving marketing strategy, lead generation and acquisition across a specialised product line.
Reporting into the marketing director the role will also require you to;
- Focus on driving acquisition through direct marking of the defined product line.
- Take responsibility and ownership for the delivery of targets and objectives as agreed with the leadership team
- Own campaign targets, monitor and adapt plans accordingly to keep in-line with business objectives and market changes/trends
- Team management covering day to day support and longer term strategic direction
- Drive sales through implementation of strategic, targeted campaigns
- Working in collaboration with the contact centre to drive lead generation.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a busy team with ambitious growth plans over the coming years. As the DM specialist you will be key in the implementation, drive and leadership of the team. The successful candidate will have a sting background within direct marketing with a proven ability to drive sales through the implementation of the marketing strategy.
As we receive such a high volume of applications every day, regretfully, we are only able to respond to successful candidates who will be contacted within two working days. We wish you the best of luck with your search.
About EMR | Specialist Marketing Recruitment
In the UK, EMR has been synonymous with marketing since 1994; our vast experience has seen us place over 10,000 marketing, digital and communication professionals and counting.