Internal/HR Communications Manager
Internal/HR Communications Manager - West London - up to £50k
Key Words: Global, Communications, HR Communications, Internal Communications, Project Management, Change Management, Copywriting, Stakeholder Management, Employee Engagement, Strategic Business Communications
My client is one of the leaders within data analysis globally. They use their insight to improve customers' retail and brand experience to earn their lifetime loyalty.
A superb opportunity has arisen for a HR Communications Manager to join a highly successful Marketing & Communications team. This is a new created role and a very exciting time to come on board. You will assist the business to be entrepreneurial and global through consistent and compelling HR Communications - focusing on recruitment, reward, employee engagement, training and development and policies.
The key day-to-day tasks of the HR Communications Manager include:
- Responsible for all communications required by the business
- Deliver exciting global HR collateral
- Champion of global consistency
- Develop the HR community
- Deliver online collateral for external audiences
- Ensure HR is communicating effectively with the rest of the business
- Support employee engagement programmes
You will be an experienced Communications Manager with proven experience and success in HR Communications.
Key attributes of the HR Communications Manager include:
- Excellent project management, written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to work with, and manage senior stakeholders
- Able to communicate, liaise, influence and challenge effectively
- Experience of working on change management projects
- Experience of developing and delivering an employee value proposition
- Experience of working in a global company and as part of a global team
To apply for the HR Communications Manager role, please click the 'Apply' button, alternatively please send your CV to email@example.com or call +44 207 928 2525