UX Designer (London)
A world leader in bringing sports to digital media, the company works with some of the biggest global sports brands in streaming worldwide sports events through online, mobile and TV.
Responsible for designing the user experience of highly usable websites and mobile applications:
- Define and organise content.
- Create functional specifications in the form of screenflows, sitemaps, state transition diagrams, annotated wireframes and interactive prototypes.
- Apply the principles of user-centred design.
- Work on CMS template driven websites.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Gather requirements, run user groups and then analyse and implement the research results.
- Eager to produce award winning work!
- Extremely organised and an enthusiastic, creative thinker.
- Degree in a design related field or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of interaction design, usability, accessibility, and information architecture.
- Web and Mobile Application Design experience.
- Able of translate complex requirements and user needs into elegant, creative, sophisticated and usable solutions.
- Experience with developing Rich Internet Applications using Flash, HTML 5 etc.
- Experience with Axure RP, Visio, Word and Photoshop.
- Has worked with extensively with sitemaps, wireframes and scenarios.
- Broad experience with organizing, driving and analysing usability tests.
- Excellent interpersonal communication, presentation and explanation skills.
If you are this person please email Tom with a CV and details of why you are suitable.