Online Marketing Manager - Region Western Europe
SAS Scandinavian Airlines is the leading airline group in Northern Europe and has a history of over 60 years in aviation. The SAS Group flew an average of 1,000 flights a day to over 130 destinations, transporting 28 million passengers a year. SAS is a founding member of the world’s largest global airline alliance, Star Alliance™.
Region Western Europe is one of four International Regions and is an integrated part of Global B2B Sales within the Sales and Marketing organisation.
We have an opportunity to join the Region Western Europe’s marketing team, reporting to the Regional Marketing Manager, at our Regional office close to Heathrow Airport. This exciting role will involve the planning, coordination and execution of all digital marketing projects in Western Europe, by finding the optimum digital media plan to increase relevant traffic to our websites and sales generated via Online Travel agents, and key partners, such as Scandinavian Tourist Boards.
Key responsibilities include:
- Plan and book all digital media for Region Western Europe (RWE)
- Work closely with our media buyers to optimise the Digital Plan across RWE
- Work closely with advertising agencies to establish effective messaging and artwork
- Create effective advertising plans with the major Online Travel agents in RWE
- Plan and create campaigns with the major Nordic Tourist Offices in RWE
- Execute a plan to communicate any newly established mobile platforms in RWE
- Implement relevant new digital media which can increase traffic to RWE websites
- Track digital performance and follow-up performance of digital campaigns in RWE
- Work with our central marketing and SEO/PPC agency to optimise search in RWE
Desired skills and experience:
- Educated to degree level, or IDM/CIM related qualification
- Proven digital campaign management
- Digital advertising and/or digital media-planning/buying experience desirable
- Digital trends and research in PPC/SEO, Mobile and Social Media
- Digital Analytics experience and multivariate testing - i.e. WebTrends, Google Analytics.
- Experience with Meta Search engines or Travel sites a benefit, but not essential
- Travel-related background would be a benefit, but is not essential
- Excellent organisational skills
- Result-oriented with good commercial and strategic capability
- Creative flair
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent proof reading skills, with a high level of attention to detail
- Good presentation and copywriting skills
- Good analytical capability
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Power Point
In return, we offer excellent benefits including considerable employee travel benefits, generous holiday entitlement, employee health cover, eligibility for our employee pension scheme, and a positive and supportive working environment.
To apply, please forward your covering letter and CV to William Reed, Regional Marketing Manager - Western Europe
Please state the reference "Vacancy: Online Marketing Manager" in the subject line of any email correspondence.
Closing date: 28th March 2013.
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.