Social Media Account Director - 40-50k
A brilliant new opportunity has arisen for a Social Media Account Director to join an ever expanding team of Social Media geeks and digital creatives working within the Social Media Practice at a large media agency.
This agency has a mix of B2B and B2C clients across multiple sectors including telecoms, FMCG and finance.
The Social Media Account Director must be an ambitious, experienced Social Media / Digital professional who will look to take ownership of one of the most exciting accounts.
Salary: 40-50k– depending on experience
• Overall management of all day to day client activities
• Management (responsibility) for the client relationship
• Management of the strategic and longer term planning of the overall client accounts
• Manage the status reporting both internally and externally
• Over seeing social profile (platform) management and ensure that it remains aligned to the wider strategy
• Day to day team management both task management and ensuring that your team members develop their skills, helping them to reach their goals
• Creation of client report presentations
• Active involvement in new business pitching and preparation
• Proactive development and planning of creative campaigns relevant to both existing clients and new business prospects
• Research as required for new business and campaign planning
• Compiling budgets for clients and new business
For this role you will ideally need to have agency experience in a previous social media position.
If you have the skills and experience for this fantastic opportunity please send your CV to Stephen@ecomrecruitment.com