Paid Social Account Executive - International Media Agency
An outstanding role has become available for a Paid Social Media Account executive at a leading international agency, part of one of the world’s largest media networks.
The role of the Paid Social Media Account executive involves:
- Implementing and supporting paid social media campaigns for clients
- Working across Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin and other major social networks
- Reporting and monitoring clients, competitors and market activities.
- Working alongside the natural and paid search teams.
- Compiling daily, weekly and monthly reports on campaigns
- Act as an ambassador for the company
Requirements of the Paid Social Media Executive:
- Driven, dedicated and passionate about search marketing (PPC) and Social Media
- 1 years’ experience in the industry
- A strong knowledge of media and marketing communications.
- A real desire to work within digital media and communications.
- Good presentation skills.
- Numerate and PC literate.
This is a rare opportunity and a really exciting role for the right candidate. To apply, or for more information, contact Glyn Shier at Norton Leigh. email@example.com 020 7087 1247