TV Planner/Buyer - Media Agency - Great location in Cheltenham - Up to £30,000 per annum
TV Planner/Buyer required to work in this small independent agency based in a beautiful central location in Cheltenham. This role will suit an experienced media buyer who will relish the chance to work as an integral part within a small agency.
What a great lifestyle change for someone looking to move out of London, or someone who is looking for a more hands on role where they are able to become closer to the client and therefore more involved in the process of growing brands.
As TV Planner/Buyer your duties will include:
- Liaising with TV stations and other media contractors.
- Management of day-to-day buying processes.
- Accurate analysis of campaign performance.
- Use of industry-standard buying tools.
- Analysis of key performance metrics.
This opportunity is perfect for someone looking to take the next step in their career, and although the role is initially TV-focused, there will be opportunities to learn more about, and get involved with digital media too.
You will need to have:
- Strong analytical skills, including use of Excel and other media-specific systems.
- A high level of numeracy.
- Several years' media buying experience, including excellent knowledge of TV buying.
- A hands on attitude and an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Previous client facing experience and be able to articulate complex ideas.
This is a great agency to have the chance to become a part of, so if you've been waiting for the right time to move to the beautiful South West or are looking for a new challenge, and this sounds like the opportunity for you, then click apply right away!
Up to £30,000 per annum
For daily updates on our live jobs, find us on Facebook or Twitter!
Network Group Holdings is an Equal Opportunities Employer