Managing Director – Equity potential
Managing Director- Oxfordshire- £120,000-£150,000 (Depending on candidate)
This is a fantastic opportunity. Our client is a passionate and committed strategically-led creative agency that delivers return on investment to brands in live communications environments.
They are pioneers in developing global exhibition programs and live environments and have expertise across exhibitions, live events, digital and marketing communications. Their clients are typically global Blue-Chip brands.
The Company is Headquartered in South Oxfordshire with offices and facilities in several major Global locations.
The business is well established and is growing fast and with this growth comes new opportunity. The Company is looking for a Managing Director (MD) to allow the Founder to concentrate on launching new services at a Group level.
The new MD will be tasked with managing and growing the business and shaping it for a potential MBO or sale within the short to medium term. The successful individual will be offered attractive equity participation.
The MD will be responsible for leading and developing the Senior Management team and will have full day to day Executive control.
- A talented Board level operator with previous responsibility for managing the strategic direction of a growing, fast-moving business.
- Entrepreneurial with a passion for delivering quality and innovation in the creative sector and an outstanding track record in selling to global corporate accounts.
- Hands on commercial and financial experience running a Creative / Design / Agency business (probably not one with turnover of less than £10 million), able to demonstrate a passion for the industry as well as a strong synergy with their vision and values.
- Ideally have been involved in a previous successful Sale / MBO.
- Possess the gravitas to quickly gain the respect of colleagues and clients.
- A leader who can develop and inspire a team.
To apply for this incredible opportunity, click the APPLY NOW button below