Marketing Acquisition Manager
Marketing Acquisition Manager
Competitive salary + Benefits
- A Bachelor’s degree in marketing, or relative business subject.
- Extensive marketing background (at least 3 – 5 years)
- Experience in Direct marketing and campaign management.
- Experience of working with data segmentations & developing targeted multi-channel direct marketing.
- Financial accounting procedures (managing a budget, profitability, ROI).
- Previous experience of working in a Retail/Fashion environment.
- Must be fully conversant with online customer acquistion methodologies and strategies
- English, French or German language skills would be desirable but not essential
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills.
- Strong verbal and written skills.
- Excellent project and time management skills.
- Previous management and development of a team.
This Acquisition Manager is responsible for all Customer Acquisition marketing programmes by defining, delivering and optimizing integrated campaigns, from initial briefing through to execution to grow the customer base. Working closely with the EU Customer Data, Analytics and Online and Brand Management team to identify and maximize opportunities for new customer acquisition and increase business sales performance. Your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring that all advertising and promotional activity supports the LE brand and is managed within the agreed budget.
- Managing the development and implementation of direct marketing campaigns, advertising, lead generation, events and other projects to maximize and grow the EU customer base.
- Work closely with brand partners (internal & external) to build brand awareness and bring in new to file customers.
- Identify opportunities for improvement on current acquisition campaigns, optimize National advertising campaign, referral programmes
- Create and execute all catalogue prospecting plans through liaison with the database marketing agency and 3rd party data suppliers.
- Work closely with the online agency to develop the budget and strategy to maximize new customer volumes through SEM and comparison shopping engines
- Manage the LE affiliate and retargeting programmes.
- Develop good working relationships with external agencies to manage list swaps and rentals to maintain and develop ROI.
- Conduct daily, weekly, monthly analysis and reporting on key metrics against key performance targets.
- Conduct frequent competitor analysis, report and act on findings.
- Manage the Acquisition budget, making key business impacting decision on where and when to invest to gain the best return.
- Build and maintain effective working relations with internal stakeholders and external suppliers.
- Manage and develop a small team.
- Strategic thinking with the ability to articulate strategic plans to people at all levels
- Strong and positive communication skills
- Independent decision making, organisational, planning and problem solving skills
- Creativity and Initiative – have the personal drive to bring about changes where needed and to develop new techniques to grow the customer base
- A strong team player – develops good working relationships with internal stakeholders and external suppliers/vendors
Based in the beautiful country of Rutland, Lands’ End is a global multi-channel retailer designing and selling American classically styled clothes. We are also a company with a great story to tell. Since 1963, we’ve earned a reputation for quality clothing, being a great place to work and providing the best customer service in the industry. In fact, we believe in our product and our people so much that everything we sell comes with an unconditional guarantee.
If you wish to be considered for this superb opportunity click ‘apply’. You must be eligible to work in the UK.
People/Skills that would be suitable for this role include: Marketing Managers, Acquisition Managers,