Shopper Insights Manager - Mobile/Retail/FMCG - London
Shopper Insights Manager - Mobile, Retail, FMCG
This smartphone application brings the best FMCG product offers directly to shopper’s smartphones and delivers them fantastic cash rewards for engaging with and ultimately purchasing the products that brand clients promote through the app.
• Work with proprietary dynamic shopper database to identify meaningful insights and turn these into market intelligence reports either to-brief or as part of strategic and Marketing objectives.
• Work with the Client Services Team to maximise shopper activation programmes using insights and segmentation targeting to effect response.
• Deliver conclusive, actionable shopper insights to clients at programme-end.
• Constantly explore, discover and propose interesting statistics about shopper behavior and sentiment for presentation personally or by colleagues in industry forums, reports, articles, whitepapers and blog posts
• Proven experience of delivering and actioning insight across a B2B-centred business.
• Proven track record of delivering high-quality results in a timely manner
• FMCG and retailer knowledge, including knowledge of consumer and category insights (must be able to speak the language at a granular level of detail, understand their key strategic initiatives and how consumer data can be leveraged to achieve their goals)
• Deep understanding of alternative data sources both for comparative and potentially integration purposes
• FMCG experience in Brand Marketing, Market Research, Category Management, and/or Shopper & Consumer Insights roles or experience as a service provider to these functions
• Extensive knowledge of Statistical methods, including Linear Regression, Principal Component Analysis, Bayesian methods
This is an excellent opportunity to further your career with one the most exciting companies in the Mobile Retail/Shopper Market