Brand Strategist/Planner B2B
Our client is a leading Corporate Communications consultancy with a strong B2B Branding offer. They are looking to hire a permanent Brand Strategist/Strategic Planner, at a middleweight/senior level. An immediate start would be ideal or the scope to contract initially leading to a permanent role.
The role is client facing and the remit is as follows:
- Facilitate brand workshops
- Carry out brand audits desktop research, competitor analysis, product and service audit, customer journey
- Conduct stakeholder interviews
- Assess research and create a proposition that appeals to the target audience
- Develop a brand strategy, vision, mission, values, big idea, brand essence, brand positioning
- Name generation (working with Creative Director and Creative Teams)
- Creative – work with Directors and the design teams to express the strategy and develop a creative brief, assist in overseeing the creative work to ensure it is aligned with the strategic thinking for the brand.
More details are available on request firstname.lastname@example.org