Senior Strategist, London £50-60k + plus bens. This is award-winning digital agency has a great reputation, and they’re looking for an exceptional Senior Strategist planner - a natural leader who can demonstrate clear, inspiring insight and lead the development of some fabulous clients.
This is one of the most progressive planning departments in London, known for their talent and award-winning work. I can guarantee you’ll get amazing experience here – as well as have a brilliant time - working with some of the best in the business.
Senior Strategist – the Role
Working across a varied portfolio of clients, who are united by a fundamental belief in the power of creativity, innovation and technology, you’ll be responsible for driving the client’s success in a digital age.
- You’ll work at the cutting edge of marketing, stimulating clients and driving their digital vision and journey across the full range of digital channels.
- You’ll uncover vital insights an use these to underpin integrated digital strategies and inspire great creative work that helps clients achieve their business objectives.
- You’ll identify opportunities and work with clients to maximise these, taking the strategic lead and growing business for the agency.
- You’ll be an inspiring mentor for more junior strategists, helping them develop their skills.
Senior Strategist – Skills and Experience Needed
- This is a role for a Senior Strategist with extensive knowledge of the digital landscape gained in digital agencies who’s used to putting together cross platform digital strategies and understands integration.
- You’ll genuinely enjoy innovation, have experience of working with complex accounts, working collaboratively to identify and frame the business problem/ challenge and inform the role and nature of marketing activity.
- Strong on insight, you’re someone who can distil information into something that inspires colleagues and clients, underpins great creative work that makes a genuine difference.
As Senior Strategist you’ll play a key role at this high profile London digital agency that takes planning seriously.
If you’re keen to join one of London’s best digital agencies, click ‘APPLY’ to send me your CV now.
I personally specialise in planning roles, so if this one isn’t for you, I could well have another role that’s perfect for you. Visit http://www.direct-recruitment.co.uk/sarahjobs to see my full range of jobs.