Copywriter – midweight to senior
My client is a full-service creative agency, based in South Buckinghamshire. They work with some of the world’s leading B2B brands across multiple sectors, including professional services, telecoms and technology and deliver both on and offline campaigns for these clients.
They are currently looking for a mid to senior level creative copywriter to join their art and copy team.
This job isn’t about churning out hyperbole or fluff. They want someone who can tell stories that influence, motivate and persuade. Someone who can grow and articulate relevant, original and provocative ideas. Because that’s what they do.
Their ideal candidate will have an agency background, and a portfolio full of fresh thinking, concise, engaging copy and key involvement in projects – from concept to completion.
- Work with the art, design and technical teams to deliver innovative concepts and compelling copy across print, digital and social media
- Translate client briefs into creative stories and ideas that resonate with B2B audiences
- Write conceptual headlines and accurate body copy for a wide range of materials, including ads, DMs, brochures, videos, websites, emails, sales incentives and event stands
- Make complex propositions simple
- Create consistent and distinctive copy styles for client communications
- Confidently present concepts – internally and externally
- Proofread, revise and/or redevelop existing campaigns
Skills and experience
- 5+ years’ creative agency experience – preferably with exposure to technology brands
- Excellent research, problem-solving and communication skills
- High levels of observation, curiosity and attention to detail
- Resilience to rejection and criticism of creative work
- A strong understanding of how to write for on- and offline media
- Self-starting initiative and a proactive approach
- The flexibility to adapt for different brands and audiences
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced work environment
- Passion for the industry and your craft