Digital Marketing Project Manager
383 are fast becoming one of the most successful digital agencies in the country, we are constantly evolving and on a mission to continue to build a strong, dedicated and forward thinking team. We create meaningful reasons for people to love brands through platforms, campaigns and products for well known clients.
As an experienced Project Manager with proven project management/client facing skills, you will be a confident, team player with an exceptional eye for detail, superb organisational and communication skills. You will naturally, strive to meet tight deadlines and deliver tasks in an efficient and effective way from concept through to completion, in a friendly, approachable yet professional manner.
You’ll relish and enjoy the challenge of working with a client offering a variety of digital projects and assets, thrive on client contact at all levels, enjoy the day-to-day remit of communicating and delivering exciting projects and have a real passion working within a continuously growing and changing digital industry.
You will need to have an excellent understanding of the processes and procedures that are usually expected day to day with handling a retained client, good knowledge of compiling and producing detailed reports and supplying relevant information for statistics, google analytics etc is also essential.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented, ambitious hard working Senior Account Executive / Account Manager / Project Manager with previous agency experience seeking their next agency move.
Skills & Experience
- Previous experience with digital projects and a good understanding of current technologies; (but not entirely essential if you have agency experience)
- The ability to work autonomously- managing multiple projects and multiple clients simultaneously
- At least 2-3 years+ agency experience
- Flexible, proactive and positive attitude to your work
- Superb attention to detail
- Excellent client facing, communication and presentation skills
- Automotive or retail experience would be a bonus but not essential