Social Media and Marketing Executive
Social Media and Marcomms Executive - Staines - £30k
Our client is part of one of the world's largest corporations who provide finance and related products and services in a variety of sectors, whilst focusing on markets where they can provide value adding expertise, aiming to offer tailor made solutions that match the requirements of the customer.
This role of Social Media and Marcomms Executive will be responsible for the development and implementation of the groups social media activity. This will involve identifying relevant social media and digital platforms and developing content to cover acquisition, engagement, retention, conversion and building brand activities. The post holder will also play a key role in the development of our external PR strategy to support both our Broker and Vendor channels, along with delivering our internal communication's activity, which will include shaping content for a new intranet platform.
- Act as 'brand manager' ensuring all communications are on brand, have a consistent message and meet the key objectives of the respective target audience.
- Provided significant contribution to the design and implementation of the external communications plan
- Assist with the design and implementation of an internal communications plan to drive and encourage employee engagement.
- Provide regular reporting of activity, KPI performance vs. target, and regularly review activity and results.
- Monitoring social media activity; feeding queries to appropriate people for response where needed, and ensure that insight generated is fed back to relevant personnel.
- Identification of key target audiences, demographics and behaviour, in order to develop content to drive interest, engagement and conversion. This applies to both internal and external communications.
- The candidate should be CIM qualified with previous experience of working in a Social media/Marcomms role, with good working and practical knowledge and experience of implementing the marketing mix within B2B
- Candidates must have at least 3 years B2B experience
- Candidates will ideally come from an asset finance/leasing background, however this is not essential
- Proven social media experience in B2B, with at least 2 years exposure to setting up and developing communities, including Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+ and Pinterest is essential.
- Excellent writing skills and the ability to adapt tone and content to a variety of different audiences, in order to attract, engage and influence.
To be considered for this excellent opportunity please apply now.