Web Development Manager – UK & Ireland – Travel
This leading global travel organisation is looking for a creative and forward thinking Web Development Manager to join their global marketing team and take responsibility for developing and implementing the web development strategy with a focus on increasing brand/site engagement and conversion.
- To manage external and global web development teams to deliver and implement new developments on-time and on budget.
- To manage all specialist agencies and ensure that quality work is delivered cost efficiently and on time
- To manage day to day issues with the site identified by users and operations.
- To be outward looking and identify new e-commerce and multi-media opportunities for the business.
- To regularly present web updates to senior management
- To manage the web development budget and ensure funds are optimized in line with goals
- Responsible for management, motivation and personal development of direct reports, including an ongoing programme of mentoring and skill development, the setting of objectives and regular appraisals
- To lead all analytics generation both online and from offline to online to ensure that insights are actionable and drive improved performance
- To manage all development projects including requirement gathering, identifying deliverables, mapping customer journeys, wireframes development, creative execution and technical build.
- To represent UK and Ireland on global digital projects and ensure that local needs are met.
- To ensure that all online messaging is aligned to other channels within the sales and marketing mix to achieve consistent messaging in market and full optimisation of investment
You must be highly motivated with good web development management experience preferably in a multi-national marketing environment, with proven web technology know how. Building strong relationships, an analytical mind, strong presentation skills and a proactive attitude are all essential. If you are a creative Web Developer but with technical experience please apply.