Senior Account Manager | £40,000 + Car Allowance
An award winning integrated agency in Berkshire is looking for a Senior Account Manager to work on the agencies biggest account, a global technology client. This position would suit a Senior Account Manager with digital & integrated experience. There is plenty of opportunity to travel (within Europe) on the account.
The agency has a fantastic culture and they really know how to take care of the team. As this is an out of town agency they are also offering a car allowance to increase job satisfaction.
Ultimately this agency has a talented team comprising of account handlers, creatives, a design and artwork studio they are looking for a Senior Account Manager who has the same passion, drive and skills to deliver fantastic work for huge brands:
* Strong experience in digital channels on integrated campaigns
* Ideally previous experience on a technology client (although this is not a deal breaker)
* A team player who can quickly build strong personal relationships with clients and the agency team.
* A real drive to progress to Account director level and beyond
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
Working into the Group Account Director you will plan ahead, juggle various projects and offer high levels of reassurance to multiple clients at varying levels across the account:
* Guarantee successful management and delivery ensuring the project reflects the brief and meets the clients' objectives.
* Responsible for monitoring all aspects of the account.
* Ensuring that an exceptional level of client servicing is being constantly delivered.
* As Senior Account Manager you will be seen as an important point of contact for the client.
* Focusing on Time Management and meeting/exceeding revenue targets.
* Will be acting as an inspirational figure to junior members of the team.
If this sounds like the role for you, please send your CV to Max at or click "apply" to be instantly considered