Social Media and Affiliate Manager
This is a fantastic role for an experienced Social Media & Affiliate Manager. Do you have experience of using social media to really make a difference with customers? Effective and targeted engagement is key to what we want you to achieve and you will know how to leverage these opportunities. With a keen eye for marketing you will envision where social media fits into the overall strategy and bring it to life. Part of being the Social Media & Affiliate Manager is to be an effective and passionate brand ambassador online – do you want to be an integral part of spreading the brand? Everyday tasks will include:
* Creating and owning the social media strategy
* Develop true engagement with fans, customers and partner businesses
* Produce engaging content, stories, news and blog entries for use across all networks & platforms including writing industry focused blogs
* Being the key drive behind the company's online campaigns, viral campaigns and competitions
* Proactively following up on questions and comments, and ensuring an excellent brand experience always
* Writing blogs and advice pieces on a daily basis
To join the AnyVan team it is important that you bring your considerable social media experience and have a thorough understanding of the affiliate industry (AWIN & Trade Doubler knowledge would be preferable). The role requires a good knowledge of affiliate marketing as on a daily basis the candidate will be contacting and building relationships with new affiliates. It would be ideal if you had gained professional writing, journalism or marketing communications experience and could bring your keen communications skills to the role. Other skills required include:
* Ability to translate brands so that they engage and develop long-term loyalty based relationships with customers and followers
* Ideally knowledge of SEO and online marketing techniques
* Management of own time, ability to thrive in a fast paced environment and multi-task simultaneously.
Does this sound like you? Are you ready to take on this Social Media and Affiliate Manager position and really challenge your skills? Click here to apply for this position.