Digital Marketing Executive - Exhibition - 1 year FTC
Successful Event company who deliver an annual, prestigious global exhibition which is attended by an audience of thousands for the Broadcast and Media industry are looking for a Digital marketing executive to join a busy marketing team. This role offers a great opportunity for a digital specialist to develop and utilise their digital marketing skills in an exciting yet supportive environment.
Working closely day to day with the Assistant Marketing manager it will be your responsibility to implement high quality, effective digital marketing campaigns including website design, maintenance and reporting, mobile app project management, direct email campaigns, social media and SEO.
Day to day:
· Maintenance and monitoring of multiple websites, mobile app, social media, EMS, CRM and contact database.
· Creating and effectively distributing all digital marketing materials.
· Improving the website content and user experience
· Execute campaigns, increase traffic and improve page rankings.
· Copywrite for digital audiences.
· Conduct market research.
· Ensure all work is produced on time and on budget to brand values
I'm looking for a qualified digital marketer to at least degree level with 4-5 years experience who's able to demonstrate a full understanding of digital marketing both strategic and delivery. Someone who's able to demonstrate a strong background in digital marketing including web marketing techniques (SEO, social media, web and app analytics), good knowledge of HTML. You will need to be able to write fast and accurate copy and have excellent proof reading skills. Ideally you will have had experience in event marketing, used to working with CRM systems and/or contact databases and have an interest in the media/broadcast interest and latest technology trends.
Please send your CV urgently - they're interviewing soon! And keen to get someone on board as soon as possible.