About the Role
- Establish and embed the Brand Strategy to achieve brand ambitions over a short, medium and long-term.
- Develop and implement brand marketing activity exploiting multiple media channels.
- Drive relationship with integrated creative agency and other roster agencies to produce outstanding customer communications
- Develop and implement an ongoing cultural and environmental brand activation programme – bring the brand to life for customers and employees.
- Commission, interpret and disseminate brand research.
- Acting as brand guardian, proactively influence all marketing communications to ensure compliance with and positive influence on the brand reputation.
What We’re Looking For
- Significant consumer brand management experience and a track record of success. Utilities/Financial Services/Telecoms sector experience is preferable.
- Ability to manage and influence key stakeholder groups throughout the organisation, up to board level.
- Evidence of having driving effective brand performance through high quality marketing communications across a wide range of media.
- Commercial awareness and business acumen with a full understanding of P & L levers
About the Offer
For more information please email email@example.com or call 0207 970 9770.