Publisher Account Manager-Entertainment
One of the UK's leading media and entertainment businesses with huge audiences locally and nationally. They offer multi-platform solutions and are constantly evolving their products to be ahead of the times
- Develop and account manage all third party publishers
- Ensure exceptional account management to grow and develop the commercial opportunities with the third party publishers
- You will collaborate with a cross-functional team in sales and Ad Operations to drive value for your accounts.
- Manage and develop client relations through the full life-cycle of the account - presales support, onboarding, ongoing account management, monthly/quarterly business reviews, etc.
- Manage day-to-day contact with premium publisher clients to deliver value to the accounts through revenue lift, brand control and escalation management.
- Optimise, track and analyse performance. Use original thought, analysis and understanding of the platform to discover opportunities and resolve escalations.
- 4+ years in a client-facing service role
- Excellent knowledge of ad networks and the online advertising industry in general.
- Success in fast-paced environments, especially juggling multiple client deadlines.
- Strong process, management, and analytical skills.
- Creative, independent problem solver.
- Capacity to work with all teams, including sales, marketing, business development, product management, and technical.
- Proficient in Excel and spreadsheets
This role would suit an Account Manager who has a good grasp of Ad Operations keen to develop within an established business but within a brand new job function.