Design Services Manager
This is a fantastic role for a talented design services manager to work for one of the International leading Not for profit companies. This role is based in the City of London and you will be an integral part of our client's marketing team managing the creative concepts.
This is an exciting role and with key responsibilities including:
- Taking design projects from conception through to completion.
- Ability to effectively organise and prioritise workloads in order to meet client timescales.
- You will be undertaking the design and artwork of digital and print based collateral.
- working along side the marketing team managing the delivery of projects to the client.
- Strong Adobe CS5/6 skills (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat, Flash and Dreamweaver).
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office (word, powerpoint and excel).
- Excellent client liaison skills and the ability to build strong and effective working relationships.
- Knowledge of print production process and social media desirable.
- Broad range of digital design abilities (ideally HTML5, CSS, HTML email)
The client is offering a very competitive salary and good benefits, if you are a talented design services manager looking to work with an international not for profit company then please don't hesitate to apply.