Product Marketing Manager
As the Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the outbound marketing activities for the Pure360 Digital Marketing platform and associated services which are all treated as “Products”. You will craft the messaging and positioning for products and also conceive and develop innovative marketing programs that drive demand. Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits is crucial. In your role as a Product Marketing Manager you will be the expert in buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria and will transfer that knowledge to the Sales & Customer Success teams.
Want your application to be top of the pile? Tweet us #pure360talent Why you want to work here?
The marketing team:
- Passionate about the Pure360 brand and expert marketers
- Tea brewing specialists
- Working together to share ideas, stay ahead of the industry and create best practice in Product, Social, Data, SEO, PPC and Events – BDMF! Just to name a few channels
- Lead the way as our brand ambassadors
- Sales enablement – communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of your products
- Product launch – plan the launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
- Market intelligence – be the expert on your buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria; be the expert on your competition and how to win & retain customers against them
- Developing , testing and implementing competitive pricing models within a multi-channel sales environment
- Developing product positioning and messaging that differentiates Pure360 products in the market
- Demand generation – develop the strategy and manage the marketing programs that drive demand for your products
- Collaborating with Product Management, Release Management, Sales , Service Delivery & Customer Success
- Ensuring that you are kept up to date in the changes in the Digital Marketing marketplace
- Working closely with Product Management to ensure alignment is achieved
Essential Industry Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of software product marketing experience with at least 2 years recent experience in a field facing role
- Recent experience in high growth B2C or B2B or Ecommerce or SAAS arena
- Experience within Digital Marketing domain is preferred, especially, email, SMS & social
- Experience & Comfortable working at senior level.
- Ability to prioritize among many competing alternatives and requests, balance customer needs (both internal and external) with business priorities, and articulate the rationale behind decisions
- Experience of the software Product Development process is essential.
- Degree educated, (Bachelor’s in business or marketing etc)
Essential Behavioural Traits:
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams, and third parties.
- Build excellent relationships within Pure360 to develop the reputation and potential of the company and its products
- Very strong written communication skills and ability to communicate concisely and clearly at all levels
- Possessing a “Can-Do”, “Can-Win” mentality
Why join Pure360
- A company that values innovation and creativity
- Continuing investment in your learning and development
- Abundance of career development opportunities available
- Quarterly reviews of your career goals
- Short hop from Brighton Station so great commuting options
- Paid for company parties and events to reward staff for their hard work
- Two company meetings a month where you get the chance to grab a beer, have some snacks and get updates from all areas of the business there is also a chance give\receive recognition to your colleagues for their expert contributions.
- Social committee for additional events such as go-karting, pub quiz and paint ball
- Discounted gym membership and other local discounts
- Tax-efficient childcare scheme
- Employee health scheme
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 depending on experience + benefits
Job type: Permanent, Full-time