Assistant Manager, Marketing & Corporate Affairs
Fantastic opportunity to join this prestigious, world renowned financial services business. As Assistant Manager in the small Marketing and Corporate Affairs team you will be integral in supporting the business with tactical PR and Marketing to continue to grow their presence and impact globally.
Our client is one of the world's largest Private Wealth and Financial Advisory providers. They have been at the centre of the world's financial markets for more than 200 years, possessing a unique global footprint and have a reputation second to none for their integrity and values.
As Assistant Manager, Marketing and Corporate Affairs you will work as part of a small integrated team supporting the business with tactical PR and marketing activities. You will advise the business and ensure timely and effective delivery of PR and marketing activities and campaigns in support of their business plans.
Broadly covering 3 key areas you will focus on:
MEDIA - developing and maintaining media policies, managing the agency network, working with Country Heads and preparing key messages and briefing materials to assist your internal clients with media interviews and the wider media relationship building programme via reactive and proactive interaction.
MESSAGING - you will draft and edit speeches, articles, web content press releases, newsletters, brochures and the Annual Report ensuring consistency and high calibre across all materials.
WEBSITE - you will plan and oversee the ongoing maintenance and development of the website, liaising with internal teams to draft, review and edit new content in line with the agreed style guide.
To be successful in the role of Assistant Manager, Marketing and Corporate Affairs you MUST HAVE:
- Experience of working with PR agencies within the financial services sector and solid understanding of the PR process and key publications
- Your copy writing ability will be top notch and you should have a proven ability in this arena
- You will have drive, focus and passion but be familiar with operating in a traditional environment
- You will demonstrate maturity and flair and exceptional stakeholder skills to engage and influence.
- You have strong academics and are educated to degree level, preferably in a PR/communications field
If this role isn't what you're looking for, don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website (www.stopgap.co.uk) and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity. Stopgap - for a Positively Different Experience.