Head of Social
Head of Social - London - £65k
Top class media agency – fully integrated offering all possible media planning and buying services to a wide range of advertisers
Interesting and diverse client list representing all major advertiser categories.
They cover both UK and International media planning and are part of a global network
The Company are looking for a Social Activation Director to join their team. In your day to day you’ll be running of the Company’s Social Media Team. The team are responsible for the deployment, optimization and reporting of all social ad campaigns running on the teams platform. Key Responsibilities:
• Drive integrated process and thinking across client teams, strategy and product areas
• Manage your team to deliver on accounts effectively on a day to day basis
• Manage development/mentoring of all people within the Social Media team.
• People supervision – monitor day to day aspects of junior employees’ work to ensure high quality output and manage the group’s workload
• Supervise / undertake additional projects beyond client responsibilities as requested (new business pitches, market reviews, competitive trends, etc)
• Share responsibility with management for developing new revenue streams
The ideal candidate would have led a team that executes high profile strategic social advertising campaigns across multiple social networks including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and more. Key Skills:
• Minimum 4+ years of experience in online advertising, be in a senior sales role at a PMD, technology provider or social network/inventory owner. Be working within a social team in a media agency
• Deep understanding of and interest in Social online advertising industry; including advertising systems and technologies.
• Very strong analytical skills and ability to mine large sets of data for actionable insights.
• Advanced Excel spreadsheet skills.
• Well- developed interpersonal, team building and relationship management skills.
• Effective written communication, presentation, influence and negotiation skills.
• Ability to make decisions and resolve problems quickly and effectively.
Dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell.... we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.