Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency
Project Manager [mid-weight] - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency - £40k - £50k pending experience
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
This leading London agency are making waves and need a superb Project Manager (mid-weight) to join them delivering brand-led campaign work, with digital at its heart.
The work is award-winning and exciting - not to mention fast paced!
A recent new client win (retail led) is the reason for this role - and the agency are keen to get a Project Manager (mid-weight) with superb Integrated skills (Print, POS) - and strengths in Digital (social / web / email) to help deliver on their promise of 'game changing' work.
As Project Manager on this team, you may find yourself doing some client facing work - so a confident and outgoing nature is appreciated, but overall it's about flexing your delivery skills be they with the offline or online environment.
As mentioned, the agency are going through a bit of a change - 'making waves' and certainly making noise, so for an ambitious PM this could be a brilliant time to join.
People are at the heart of the agency culture - training, development, nurturing and leading by example from the top down. A PM is well taken care of at this agency - and you're truly part of the team, often holding everything together.
As referenced, the client is a new win - retail based - and the Project Manager will work on various things from POS, to Promotions, to Outdoor, to Digital - social, web, email and more....it's truly integrated in approach.
Having previous retail experience and / or work on a large scale, blue chip FMCG brand will be an asset - this will be big!
The ideal Project Manager:
- At least 5+ years as a PM
- Recent agency experience - ideally London based or equivalent
- Integrated experience - from POS, Print, Outdoor to Digital (social, web, email)
- Confident and organised nature
- Able to be client facing if need be - but work in tandem with the client service team
- Driven and motivated - as the agency progress and win new business - the growth will bring new opportunities
- Savvy and switched on - we need a proactive PM
- Retail and/or FMCG experience an Asset
This truly is a fantastic role for a confident, edgy and experienced PM. The account has enormous creative opportunity, and there are more big wins to come at this Agency.
Key responsibilities of the Project Manager
- Leading finance and traffic with pre-estimate and production meetings
- Owning and driving timing plans and scope of work documents
- Managing all costs and financials - and reporting any issues
- Creative input - have a creative opinion and be confident
- Communication - managing dialogue between studio, artwork, creative and account teams
And of course the Project Manager will have a proven track record of previous strong project management i.e. managing the project life cycle from beginning to end and delivering projects on time, and to budget - and ideally on FMCG or Retail accounts.
To apply for this superb role for a Project Manager, at this Superb London agency - please click Apply - as below.
If this role is not what you’re looking for, then don’t worry.
At Fill Recruitment we specialise in all agency positions. We are currently recruiting for people at all levels.
If you would like to find out more please visit our website: www.fillrecruitment.com or try http://jobs.brandrepublic.com/employer/443/fill-recruitment-ltd/