Marketing Executive (German speaking)
If you are a German speaker and have strong marketing communication skills and have rolled out campaigns and social media strategies then read on!
A company that provides a high end product for day to day use offering direct to consumer and direct to business corporate deals.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the marketing director in day to day marketing
- Managing campaigns in both UK and Germany
- Update the website with relevant content
- Writing content for newsletters, magazines, brochures etc
- Evaluating campaigns
- Monitor competitors
- Organise and attend events and roadshows
To be successful you MUST have:
- Excellent written skills (copywriting/editing etc)
- Fluency in German and English
- Excellent social media skills (in the workplace)
- At least three years marketing experience (B2B and B2C)
- The ability to travel abroad
If this role isn't what you're looking for, don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website (www.stopgap.co.uk) and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity. Stopgap - for a Positively Different Experience.