Client Services Director
A very special opportunity has arisen within one of London’s fastest-growing and truly integrated agencies, to become their Client Services Director.
In this role you will
- Lead, develop and manage a sizeable team of circa 15 account handlers, ranging from Account Executive to Business Director
- Head up the senior relationships of their flagship account hub – primarily drinks and leisure – in addition to overseeing and providing support to business directors who are looking after their own hubs
- Take a pivotal role in pitching and business development
- Sit on the senior board and have a big voice in driving forward the agency’s future
Please apply if you
- Are an experienced senior-level agency manager who is comfortable leading a large team and confident overseeing agency processes. You are probably operating at Business Director or Client Services Director (or equivalent) currently at an integrated agency
- Have recent experience working on TTL campaigns for well-known consumer brands and prefer to work as strategic partner to your clients
- Are passionate about superb creative work and strategic thinking. You typically enjoy close working relationships with your Creative Director and Planning Director
- Are a confident presenter and equally enjoy working on pitches as well as live campaigns.
For a confidential discussion please apply immediately or get in contact directly with Emma Love at The Great & The Good.