Senior / Consumer PR Account Manager - Food & Drink
My client are a leading marketing / PR specialist agency in hospitality and Leisure. They work with some of the leading brands / outlets in this sector and they are keen to add to their specialist team.
- As a Senior Consumer PR Account Manager you will be expected to take responsibility for your clients and to be able to over deliver vs their expectations and objectives.
- You will report into the PR Account Director who will work with you to develop PR strategies and plans.
- There are no politics - all of which will suit you if you like working pretty autonomously but not if you like a big machine behind you.
- In all probability you are now a highly successful Account Manager working on a range of consumer accounts. You will really be enjoying your job but are ready for the next challenge and ultimately, within a few years, you see yourself as an Account Director in a dynamic communications agency.
- If you’ve worked in a bar or restaurant at some point in your life then so much the better – the clients love that.
- You will need to have lots of energy, a good sense of humour and real resilience. It’s a very sociable sector so it will help if you like people.
- You will need stature too and a sense of authority – self-confidence (but not arrogance) is vital.
- Great communication skills – writing, speaking and presenting
- High levels of creative thinking
- Able to think quickly and respond to changing situations
- Good project management skills
- Able to work to budgets and deadlines
- Able to build and maintain strong client and team relationships
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- To develop your team
- Able to recognise, communicate and sell in a great story