Affiliate Account Manager
Affiliate Account Manager - London - £35k
This is the media division of one of the hottest creative agencies in London, so if you aspire to working in a proper full-service ad agency this is your chance.
They have high standards in everything they do and most of their clients are household names. It’s an inclusive, non-political, and genuinely fun agency environment to be part of.
This role is to manage and drive one or more of the Company’s key clients across the aggregator and affiliate partner base. Key Responsibilities:
• Develop and grow the affiliate channel for multiple clients through existing and new affiliate partnerships
• Actively seek & identify new and profitable affiliates
• Implementation of tactical plans and acquisition growth strategies
• Communicate with affiliates on a regular basis via e-mail, phone, newsletters and forums and maximise their profitability
• Provide weekly updates of marketing spend by the affiliate channel and provide weekly commentary updates as required, monitoring KPIs / targets against actuals
• Trafficking Campaigns – create click-through URLs (Creative/Text Links); plus tracking and conversion tags
The ideal candidate will be a proven expert in the aggregator and affiliate markets, able to demonstrate a genuine enthusiasm and passion for this area. Combining a rigorous commitment to maximising ROI, and a proactive attitude to identify new DR opportunities. Key Skills:
• Minimum of 2 years affiliate industry experience
• Client facing experience (agency, network or publisher)
• Effective relationship building
• Analytical thinking - Interpret reported numbers and identify trends
• Affiliate/aggregator experience within the Telco/Entertainment verticals
• Affiliate Window (Setup & Reporting)
• Previous Affiliate Account Manager experience (Can be either Network/Agency side).
• A keen interest in social media, web development & digital technologies
Dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell.... we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.