E-Shopper/E-Commerce Marketing Manager
£50,000 - £60,000 plus CA + Benefits
Can you envision and inspire a multi-channel Digital Strategy through consumer insights, effectively driving ecommerce and media e-tailing experiences? This leading global FMCG business needs you now!
This exciting role, with an e-Commerce focus, will own the E-shopper marketing strategy, program development and execution coordination across the portfolio of brands for this leading global FMCG business. Your primary focus will be on achieving commercial goals, marketing KPIs and joint-business objectives. In addition, the role will have further extensions into the e-tailing media space, developing complementary media executions, including social loyalty, which will complete the Omni-Channel e-shopper strategy.
Engagement with Trade Marketing and NSD to understand account strategy and action plans will be a key deliverable to ensure best in class shopper/ecommerce marketing plans.
Key Responsibilities of the role include:
• Lead strategy, implementation and insights that drive our Omni channel approach and understand how it works within the overall Brand Communications Strategy
• Utilizing insights to activate both within D2C and retail partner channels
• Develop and promote eCommerce and Multi-Channel vision
• Develop and support the implementation of retail partner digital programs and campaigns, including e-tailing and social loyalty
• Align with heads of Marketing and Customer Marketing to support brand strategies across all eRetail and Pure Play accounts
• Lead and develop best in class activation by account while ensuring KPI’s match business objectives
• Collaborate closely and frequently with the assigned Comms, Brand, Trade Marketing and Shopper Marketing activation teams to co-develop and execute Omni-channel marketing programs
• Review Media / Merchandising Sponsorship opportunities for retail (with Marketing and Customer Marketing) and drive digital creative strategy and execution behind retailer activity
• Develop plans to service e-tailers and help them sell our products while differentiating between e-tailers and recognizing their unique point of difference in the marketplace
• Foster an effective relationship with IT, Logistics, Finance and other service functions in order to support the continued resource allocation and prioritization of eCom and digital channels
• Analysis of data and delivery of insights for the commercial teams and for use in the development of Online Channel planning and strategy.
• Extract data from analytics platforms into a reporting framework.
• Manage the development and execution of initiatives across the online channel to deliver growth.
• Lead the integration of major sales initiatives, new product launches and shopper engagement platforms into the online channel plan.
• Oversee e-tailer partner programs and agency coordination to manage day-to-day strategy and execution
• Work closely with the customer on developing their category strategy to the online channel.
• Develop strategies with the customer and internal commercial teams to deliver growth initiatives across social, online retail and other customer media platforms.
Our ideal candidate will have a passion for data technology and quickly evolve into an industry expert for the organization as this role will set the stage for how to “raise the digital ceiling” for the business.
As part of the Digital Team this position needs to have:
• A deep passion for the consumer and knowledge of how digital drives across the entire path to purchase
• Strong business analysis skills with the ability to leverage the business and seek areas of disruption
• Robust understanding of the technology, digital marketing, and infrastructure underpinnings required for mobile and web.
• Highly developed expertise in business development and innovation, with a successful track record in leading product launches and securing key partnerships
• Strong ability to navigate across a Global Organization
A first-class blue-chip global FMCG business with a significant portfolio of well-known and trusted brands. This company invests very heavily in NPD and massive ATL spends and has seen huge growth over recent years. The culture is energetic, entrepreneurial and highly results-driven with opportunities to make a substantial contribution to the business.
Tarsh Lazare is committed to finding the right roles for talented candidates. We are a leading name in marketing recruitment with extensive marketing recruitment experience working with brand management, communications, category management and insight/research specialists. If you would like to discuss this role, or any other roles that might be suitable, please e-mail one of the team
If you don’t feel this role is quite right for you, but think you know someone who might be suitable, do please pass this advert on. We do offer a recommend-a-friend scheme and you could receive £200 in John Lewis vouchers should you recommended someone who is offered and accepts the role.