(Mid-weight) Digital Project Manager - work with Facebook, eBay + many more
One of Europe’s most interesting creative communications agencies is looking for a Digital Project Manager to lead the delivery of a wide range of digital projects, from consumer and corporate websites through to microsites, blogs, annual report websites and many other types of digital property.
They have offices in London, New York and Dubai with staff totalling 130+ They have a flat structure and some amazing people working in the Project Delivery team working with exciting clients including Facebook, eBay & ANZ + many more.
Skills you need to be considered for the role:
- Project planning and the creation of budgets and Gantt charts
- Risk management
- Resource planning and scheduling
- Use of Microsoft Project
- Familiarity with the technical elements of digital projects including hosting, site monitoring, analytics and the delivery of on-line video
- Familiarity with content management systems
- Client presentation skills
- Client negotiation skills
If you have the skills above, hit the "apply now" button to be immediately considered, or call Craig Kelly on 07779 374374 for more info.
Salary to £45K doe
*only UK residents can be considered