Head of Publicity and Social
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a dynamic and thriving London-based agency at a senior management level, to lead, develop and inspire our successful publicity and social teams.
We’re Think Jam, an award-winning digital marketing agency, who supplies products and services to UK, US and international clients within the entertainment industries and consumer brands sectors. With a combined workforce of over 90 people across our UK and US offices, we deliver a suite of digital consultancy, creative, publicity and social media services to our clients.
We’re looking for a highly skilled and experienced PR professional, someone who is commercially focused, strategic in thinking and adept at leading and nurturing a talented team to deliver amazing results.
You’ll report to our Founder and CEO, you’ll be directly involved in senior-level company business decisions, while your core responsibility will be in leading and driving the publicity and social teams to new heights of excellence and success.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Team leadership
- Strategy and planning
- New business development
- Department P&L responsibility
- Maintain top-level client and media contacts
To be successful in this role, you will need to have the following skills and experience:
- Inspirational team leadership
- Great track record of growing teams, departments and businesses
- Extensive agency-side experience working with clients
- Exceptional creative and strategic thinking
- Proven ability to exploit publicity and social opportunities
- Confident financial management, from monetising services to managing revenue
- Well-established, highly respected and well-connected within PR, social and digital
As well as a great environment and an opportunity to work with an excellent team of people our perks include: a competitive salary, 25-30 days annual holiday, private healthcare, cycle to work and childcare voucher schemes, birthday half-day holidays, monthly massages, monthly company breakfasts, company away days and an anniversary present each year.
To find out more about this exciting position please apply by sending a cover letter, CV and a note of your salary expectations to email@example.com quoting HOP&S in the subject line.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
No recruitment agencies please.