Brand Manager - P&O Cruises
Carnival UK is the UK operating company for P&O Cruises, Cunard Line, Princess Cruises, Seabourn and Holland America. We are passionate about providing world class customer experiences and operate a winning culture to achieve unrivalled business success and delivering our vision of being the most spectacularly successful Cruise Company in Britain. Our award winning prestigious brands of great British heritage, employ engaged and passionate people to deliver the highest customer service standards to our adoring and loyal customers.
At Carnival UK our people are at the heart of our journey. With full support to enable you to realise your full potential we ensure your career with us is a successful and enjoyable one.
It takes great passion and real commitment to maintain our position at the top. That’s why we look for people who share our obsession and drive to provide the most memorable experiences imaginable. This is your chance to join us on our journey.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Brand Manager within the Brand Development department at Carnival UK's Head Office in Southampton. The overall purpose of the role is to ensure the P&O Cruises brand proposition is powerfully and consistently integrated into all elements of the customer journey and to create a culture of brand compliance.
A key responsibility will be to develop and manage implementation of brand identity guidelines that deliver a consistent look and feel for the brand across all touch points (both ship and shore).
The Brand manager will also develop and manage the brand specification document and create frameworks that enable engagement and effective application of the P&O Cruises brand.
Some of the key responsibilities of the successful candidate will be:
- Ensure adherence to a relevant, engaging customer brand proposition, including visual identity, tone of voice, product and service style
- Use stakeholder insight to evolve and periodically refresh the brand guidelines and specification
- Ensure the brand specification and identity guidelines are monitored throughout the customer journey, conduct brand audits and identify any shortfalls and initiate corrective action where necessary.
- Utilise brand tracking data to monitor brand health and recommend action to correct shortfalls, sharing best practice throughout the fleet.
- Take the lead in communicating the brand proposition and ‘DNA’ throughout the business.
- Provide brand direction to strategic campaigns and develop key brand messages to be incorporated into integrated communication plans.
- Work closely with internal departments to align brand and culture and develop frameworks that help the business ‘live the brand’
- Develop effective partnerships with key external suppliers who are responsible for advising and implementing the brand guidelines
The ideal candidate will have extensive marketing experience and will be able to demonstrate the following;
- Experience of leading Brand Management for a significant, lauded service based brand
- Experience of managing, developing and implementing brand and customer centred strategies
- Use of research to support strategic thinking
- Experience of product development
- Experience of influencing at a senior level
- Strong collaborative work ethic to inspire change and commitment to action
- Ability to construct sound commercial based business cases for any changes necessary to the brand specification
- Highly developed communications skills and comprehensive understanding of the marketing planning process
For further information or to apply for the role please visit the Carnival UK careers website at www.carnivalukcareers.com