We’ve had an additional role pop up for a Project Manager within our client services team. Project Managers are important to us as a conductor is to an orchestra - they organise different groups of people to come together to deliver work that delights clients. They ensure projects remain on track, stakeholders are informed, budgets managed, and that we only deliver work of the highest standard.
Responsibilities (In a nutshell):
- Manage the delivery of projects across marketing communications, brand, exhibition, environmental design and investor engagement, working closely with the project team to ensure delivery on time and budget.
- Use the common approach to ensure we work to the very best brief. Ensure an accurate translation of requirements/change requests before work commences and that work delivered meets expectations.
- Effectively manage multiple clients, internal teams, suppliers and third parties, even when views conflict. Keep stakeholders informed of project progress and manage expectations proactively.
- Accurately determine the amount of time, people and cost required to deliver work-streams.
- You’ll currently be working in a similar role as a Project Manager or an Account Manager/Project Manager.
- You get marketing communications, brand and ideally have an understanding of digital.
- Confident managing budgets.
- Ability to present, discuss and persuade to internal and external stakeholders.
- Confident being client facing.
Who we are
We are a creative consultancy. We tend to work for large companies and organisations headquartered in Northern Europe. We answer complex briefs that concern strategy, identify, communications, culture and/or performance.
Our purpose is to help organisations, brands and services engage totally with all their audiences to build trust and ultimately become more successful.
No recruitment agencies please.