Head of Partnerships Maternity Cover 9-12 Months Fixed-Term
Are you interested in how brands engage with their consumers? Do you have experience of building strong relationships with commercial and third sector organisations? Do you understand the community sports sector? Sport England has a role in its Partnerships team which needs filling:
Head of Partnerships (Maternity Cover – immediate start)
Lead on the creation and management of private, public or third sector partnerships with organisations like the BBC, Comic Relief, Sainsbury’s and O2 to get more people playing sport.
Lead on the engagement and commercial education of the sports themselves and other investment partners to ensure they contribute to the delivery of Sport England strategic outcomes.
Lead on the development of innovative ideas to engage Sport England’s key target audiences, in particular young people and women, leveraging the power and influence of brands
You will have:
- Previous experience of having worked within the sporting arena preferably in a sports marketing/sponsorship agency and/or sports grassroots background.
- An excellent track record of working with a corporate partner and account managing the relationship
- Previous experience of successfully designing and delivering successful multi-stakeholder programmes involving private, public and third sector to realise strategic objectives.
- Previous experience of successfully managing corporate clients across budgets in excess of £250,000.
- Previous experience of working within a politically sensitive environment.
- Proven ability to secure delivery removing any obstacles to achievement whilst limiting/deleting any reputational damage.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to present complex messages at a senior level.
- A proven ability to build and maintain critical business relationships at senior level.
- Developed network and influencing skills at a senior level.
- A proven ability to achieve results through personal delivery and influencing others at a senior level under pressure and to challenging deadlines.
- A proven ability in project management
- Proven ability to manage a high performing team