The job of Marketing Manager based in Central London is a fantastic opportunity for an all-round marketer with experience of developing and managing programmes aimed at behavioural change in the social or health area.
Our client is a prestigious London based, UK-wide charity working in the health arena. The majority of their work and campaigns is research and insight based and the job of Market Research Officer will give you a unique opportunity to be instrumental in improving public health.
The job of Marketing Manager for a UK-wider charity based in central London will see you:
- develop and manage strategic marketing campaigns and initiatives from customer insight
- manage agencies (ATL and BTL)
- manage campaigns including tracking and reporting
To be able to perform in the job of Marketing Manager for a UK-wider charity based in central London you MUST have:
- strong experience of classic marketing and product management
- excellent track record of having developed and managed programmes aimed at behavioural change (ideally in the health or social area)
If this role isn't what you're looking for, don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website (www.stopgap.co.uk) and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity. Stopgap - for a Positively Different Experience.