Senior PPC Specialist
Senior PPC Specialist - London - £32k
A newly formed travel marketing company specialising in high-end holidays for high spending clientele. They provide bespoke holiday solutions across the world and utilise the very best suppliers for all elements.
They have 3 separate Marketing Directors covering different areas of the world and everything is underpinned with Online Marketing and Analytics.
The Senior PPC Specialist is responsible for the Company’s brands and will be working on all paid search, across search engines and social media platforms, display advertising including retargeting/remarketing, and mobile programmes; as well as exploring new opportunities in digital marketing. Key Responsibilities:
• Manage campaign strategy for paid search across all Specialist brands and across all paid search platforms – including but not limited to Google, MSN and Yahoo
• Manage campaign review and optimisation strategy
• Manage ad creative and copy by creating, expanding and structuring campaigns and adgroups
• Manage campaign strategy with key phrase analysis and selection, keyword matching, search term targeting, listing position, bidding strategy and day parting
• Manage display advertising including networks and scheduled banner display
• Manage campaign performance
The ideal candidate will have 2+ year experience in paid search for B2C e-commerce sites, working in multi-disciplinary teams. Key Skills:
• Capable of managing large keyword campaigns
• Must have excellent attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task
• Reconciliation of budget spend, analyse click and conversion data and ad expenses
• Great knowledge and understanding of PPC methods and tools
• Managing, testing and optimising keywords, ad text, position and landing pages based on performances of campaigns
• Experience in keyword tracking, bid management systems e.g. Adlens, EF, DC Storm, Marin
• Experience in Google Analytics, Sitecatalyst or similar
• Google Adwords Qualified
Dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell.... we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.