Advertising Graphic Designer
Advertising graphic designer
We’re looking for a talented designer with experience, knowledge and a passion for direct response advertising to help us innovate, refine, produce and analyse our acquisition creative.
Why we are looking
We know great creative can improve response -we want an acquisition designer impresario to innovate the design, message and format of our creative across multiple channels.
What you’ll be responsible for
● Designing acquisition creative, including: inserts, press, in-store vouchers, outdoor, digital and new untested channels.
● Keeping our pipeline full of creative ideas across format, design and messaging
● Producing creative, sending it to printers/ media owners and ensuring customers see exactly what we intended.
● Analysing creative test results and learning for the next test.
● Helping to make sure offline creative learnings are applied to online creative.
● Building our bank of DR knowledge and sharing learnings across different channels and territories.
What we are looking for in you
● Design direct response creative, ideally focused on offline creative.
● The combination of artist and analyst, who understands why advertising works and can innovate to improve the effectiveness of design.
● Deep knowledge of direct response advertising and understanding what works and why.
● Excellent layout skills (we will want to see plenty of examples).
● Organised, with the ability to take a project from concept to completion.
● Full of beans and bursting with ideas.
● Adobe photoshop, illustrator and indesign (flash a bonus!)
● Confident preparing files for print and chatting with our printers about paper types, spot colours, pdfs and proofs.
● A foodie.
● Articulate and confident presenting ideas.
● A lover of great design