Monocle is a premium media brand with magazine, web, broadcast, retail and café divisions. Founded in 2007, Monocle is commissioned, edited and designed at our Midori House headquarters in London’s Marylebone. We take a unique approach to the web with a focus on video, round-the-clock radio on Monocle 24 and an ever-expanding retail offer. Rather than shouting and trying to drive traffic with gimmicks we prefer to host our visitors in a more intimate environment and offer them in-depth Q&As and reportage to complement our premium retail environment.
There is currently an opportunity for a passionate individual to join Monocle’s retail department in the position of e-commerce coordinator.
This role involves:
- Responsibility for maximising sales through our thriving online business.
- Reporting daily on e-commerce sales.
- Monitoring and updating all e-commerce-related functions.
- Planning and managing all promotional activity relating to merchandise, including regular communications with Monocle’s global customer base.
The successful candidate will also be responsible for researching, planning and coordinating promotions to drive traffic to the online shop.
This role requires:
- A minimum 12 months of experience working in an e-commerce position within the luxury goods industry.
- A thorough understanding of the Monocle brand.
- An analytical mind.
- A wealth of ideas for growing Monocle’s online shop business.