Digital Account Director
We're looking for a Digital Account Director to join our digital client services team! The Digital Account Director will play a vocal role within the team, own clients across the UK & Europe and strategically lead large digital projects. Together, we will help the world’s brightest, bravest and best fulfil their potential and make a positive and meaningful difference.
Responsibilities (In a nutshell):
· Be the voice of your clients, making sure their views count and remain in constant dialogue to build trust.
· At this level, you will be the key client contact for large client accounts (£250,000+) and advising clients from CEO level and down.
· Remain at the centre of the client relationship and all RY teams so you can make the connections that help tell clients’ stories.
· Provide internal teams (design, UX, development) with accurate briefs and enough time to produce exceptional work.
· Working across a variety of activities including preparing client plans, measuring client satisfaction, leading pitches, contributing to proposals, writing up case studies, sharing work internally and externally and conducting post project reviews.
- You are working as a Digital Account Director or Digital Client Director in an agency. You could also be a Senior Digital Account Manager, ready to progress your career to the next level.
- You'll be extremely digital savvy and have been involved in large web projects.
- You have managed budgets of £250,000+
- You’re passionate, love what you do and want to make a difference. Who we are
We are a creative consultancy. We tend to work for large companies and organisations headquartered in Northern Europe. We answer complex briefs that concern strategy, identify, communications, culture and/or performance.
Our purpose is to help organisations, brands and services engage totally with all their audiences to build trust and ultimately become more successful.
No recruitment agencies please.